Procedure of submission of complaints, request for the return of goods and other types of complaints
Procedure of the submission and processing of complaintsDefinicije:
- Trgovac– 8.0 Ideal Balance d.o.o.
- Kupac– korisnik koji je izvršio poručivanje artikala preko internet portala www.activeh2.com za lične potrebe ili potrebe drugih i
- Zahtev– popunjen reklamacioni zapisnik.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with the purchased product, you are entitled to submit a complaint. With these Terms, the Seller regulates the manner, conditions and procedure for resolving consumer complaints due to defects in the product purchased through the website www.activeh2.com, as well as the authorizations, obligations and responsibilities of the Seller regarding the exercising of the consumer's right to complain.
Submission method of a complaint
The request shall be submitted by filling the complaint form within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the article.
Upon expiration of this period, the Buyer loses the right to submit a complaint.
Limitations to the complaint submission
The buyer shall have no right to submit a complaint if:
- the deadline for submitting a complaint is missed,
- the defect in the purchased product is caused by the Buyer's fault or the fault of third parties (for example: company that transports the ordered goods),
- if the article(s) were not ordered through the online store www.activeh2.com,
- if an article was bought that was marked as defective and at a reduced price.
Processing of the complaint request
No later than 48 hours after sending the complaint request, the Buyer shall receive a response from the Seller that the request has been received and is in the processing phase.
During the processing of the request, it may happen that the Seller contacts the Buyer in order to obtain additional information that would help to resolve and process the request.
The deadline for resolving a complaint is 15 working days.
Resolution of the complaint
In case the complaint is reasonable and accepted by the Seller, the Buyer shall have the right, at own choice, to:
- replace the defective product purchased with a new correct product,
- refund the amount paid for the order made on the online store www.activeh2.com,
- request the elimination of the product defects.
If the Buyer has ordered the articles through www.activeh2.com by mistake, the Seller reserves the right to reject this type of complaints.
The Seller shall send the resolution of the complaint to the Buyer to its e-mail address (e-mail) specified in the filled complaint form.
The Buyer shall bear the transportation costs of the complained articles to the Seller's warehouse at the address: Savski nasip 11a, 11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia, whereas the transportion costs of the replacement articles from the Seller's warehouse to the Buyer's address (or the address specified by the Buyer as the delivery address) shall be borne by the Seller. The transportation costs of each subsequent replacement shall be borne by the Buyer in full.
In case of the return of goods and refund, the Buyer shall submit to the Seller the account number of the dinar current account and the name of the bank in which it has the specified account. Subsequently, the Seller shall refund the money to the Buyer's account in the amount of the cost price of the ordered articles listed in the complained order.
The money are refunded exclusively in the manner specified above, by bank transfer to the dinar current account, and it is not possible to send money in cash by courier.